Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper excited for the game now, will struggle sleeping tonight. This is the season potentially right here. I would love it so much if Pellegrini just went mental if we score for the first time ever and rub it in Mourinho's face.

I'm up for tomo!
I can't fuckin wait....... I've not bin this excited n nervous about a match in a while..... Pub with my dad n grandad tomo to watch us beat the chelski
Come on u blues!
CTID

Agree with what Edwards95 said would be amazing if pellegrini ran down the touchline slid on his knees towards the city fans, took of his blazer jacket and swung it around his head and walked past mourinho and winked at him. Doubt it would happen though

bluemoon98 said:
Agree with what Edwards95 said would be amazing if pellegrini ran down the touchline slid on his knees towards the city fans, took of his blazer jacket and swung it around his head and walked past mourinho and winked at him. Doubt it would happen though

Nahh when we 0-2 up and 3 mins left Pellegrini walks over to MOANinho offers his hand then moonwalks down the tunnel...

Be interesting to see how they adapt without Costa and a half fit fabregas.

Goes some way to evening up us not having yaya and nasri and aguero not being 100% yet.

Bit more of a level playing field now.

Having watched them concede 5 and 4 in the last couple of weeks I feel confident. We simply need to take our chances.

sam-caddick said:
The Star reckons Lampard will start, apparently he told friends he is playing from kick-off.

Lampard will fuck them over tomorrow. He will be like a wounded animal. Vassell was a shadow of the player Lampard is, but when he played for us against Villa he was awesome! He didn't do it in any other games though!

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5DiNvu4pk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5DiNvu4pk</a>

this video will and should get everyone in good stead

it was my birthday today and sheik has said ure gift will be delivered tommrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.