Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

Dont know why, but think we will bounce back and put up a good fight - hopefully winning but we will see.

Hart,Zaba,Kompany,Mangala,Clichy,Milner,Fernandinho,Silva,Jovetic,Aguero,Dzeko

I think jovetic would be good with silva behind the strikers or one of the 2 on the wing and dzeko needs to start for once with aguero showing he is needing help upfront till he is fully fit.

General Question for the Chelsea game.

Should Vinnie play?

For me, no. He is too unpredictable at the moment. would play MDM and the Mangler

First time in ages I'm not looking forward to a game.

Thankfully it's still almost week away

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Aguero

Midfield 3 of Milner, fernandinho and lampard. Jovetic playing off left. Just no Fernando please.

2-0 to chelski at half time, full time 2-4 to City
We'll if the city of Bradford can it, so can the City of Manchester.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Aguero

Midfield 3 of Milner, fernandinho and lampard. Jovetic playing off left. Just no Fernando please.

I wouldn't have Lampard anywhere near this game his head won't be on it

waspish said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Aguero

96 the minute winner from Lampard will do me , won't happen but imagine if it really happened , but seriously I just want 3 points I don't care who scores.

waspish said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy
Silva
Fernandinho
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Aguero

Agree with you about lampard. He's been massively overrated by city fans this season. Besides his goals his performances have not been great. Against burnley, arsenal and Middlesbrough we seemed to get worst as he hasn't got the legs anymore. With Milner and fernandinho next to him he may have more opportunities to get on the end of things.

mosssideblue said:

Should Vinnie play?

For me, no. He is too unpredictable at the moment. would play MDM and the Mangler

Vinny is one of few Prem defenders who know how to defend against Hazard. Play Demi and Mangala and we'll either concede a pen,Get a red or lose to a hazard goal.

raymondkl92 said:
mosssideblue said:

Should Vinnie play?

Vinny is one of few Prem defenders who know how to defend against Hazard. Play Demi and Mangala and we'll either concede a pen,Get a red or lose to a hazard goal.
Not going to argue with your points, but the way he is currently playing he is more likely to see a red or give a pen, or both. Dont you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.