Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

Just been listening to Mourinho and his love in with Brenda Rodgers. Gave Liverpool and Brenda so much credit in defeat. Somehow I cannot see him praising Manuel on Saturday, no matter how well we play.

Obviously he won't talk about Costa stamp. Chances are the FA will charge him retrospectively, he will appeal which means he is clear to play on Saturday. To be honest it doesn't bother me whether he plays or not. If our players have watched that game tonight they must be able to see we have a great chance and that Chelsea are not all that. But rather than our players coming out and telling us what they are going to do, I just wish they would go out and do it on the pitch.

They have played 120 minutes tonight and a Fabregas n Luis went off injured. Pretty pleased with that. They also deprived the dippers of a trophy which keeps the YNWA crowd quiet. Things are looking up. Just need a Cameroon win tomorrow now.

Jose Mourinho, calling for retrospective action on Yaya Toure in Feb 2014: “If the FA defends football, he would have to be suspended.”

How about this for a scenario , Fabregas misses the match due to injury , Costa gets banned retrospectively , Ivory Coast exit the ANC , Sheik Mansours jet flies Yaya and Bony back for Thursday ,and we have also had 3 and 1/2 days more rest than the chavs , Maureen will be incandescent about the agenda against his club , great preparation for us , not so good for the chavs. A bit of positive thinking , amidst the doom and gloom merchants

jimmygrimblesboots said:
How about this for a scenario , Fabregas misses the match due to injury , Costa gets banned retrospectively , Ivory Coast exit the ANC , Sheik Mansours jet flies Yaya and Bony back for Thursday ,and we have also had 3 and 1/2 days more rest than the chavs , Maureen will be incandescent about the agenda against his club , great preparation for us , not so good for the chavs. A bit of positive thinking , amidst the doom and gloom merchants

risk is mourinho is a master at using all this to rally the players for a mega performance, part of me wants costa to play

City Raider said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

risk is mourinho is a master at using all this to rally the players for a mega performance, part of me wants costa to play

The fact our players have been written off all season as under performers , and chelski have been crowned and lauded as champions since November , might just tip the scales of injustice , in our favour

Hello!

I'm a big City supporter from Austria / Salzburg and will watch the Game against Chelsea in London at the Stamford Bridge. We (friend -> Chelsea supporter) got two west stand upper tickets. As it's my first live match experience in England i want to know if it's advisable to to masquerade as a City fan? (scarf, clap, cheer? :D)

Sorry for the stupid question and my bad english but it will be an amazing experience and i don't want to to get beaten up or have problemes with the security guards.

Chelsea 1 : 3 City

best regards

MichiRS said:
Hello!

I'm a big City supporter from Austria / Salzburg and will watch the Game against Chelsea in London at the Stamford Bridge. We (friend -> Chelsea supporter) got two west stand upper tickets. As it's my first live match experience in England i want to know if it's advisable to to masquerade as a City fan? (scarf, clap, cheer? :D)

Sorry for the stupid question and my bad english but it will be an amazing experience and i don't want to to get beaten up or have problemes with the security guards.

best regards
No it isn't wise to openly be an opposition fan when sat in a home area. You will almost certainly be thrown out. Better to sit there quietly and don't show any City colours. Enjoy the game though.

MichiRS said:
Hello!

best regards
There shouldn't be any issues. You'll be rooted to your seat for 90 minutes. Just politely clap Chelsea's goals.

citytill1die84 said:
Costa got booked for the Gerrard incident so won't face further punishment.
I won't be surprised if ugly Jaja Banks won't get any punishment

MichiRS said:
Hello!

best regards

It's probably best you don't mate if the game ia as hostile as I expect it to be then there is going to be a tense atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.