Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning and still can't get my round lineker and chuckle 1 saying only Costa knows. Anybody know if there on a wind up?

Armaan said:
wolfie1988 said:
Armaan said:
Get real, at which grounds and against which teams do you see them dropping points? We've still got to go to Stoke, Old Trafford, white Hart lane and anfield. Even If we beat Chelsea I don't see us winning it due to the much harder fixture list we've got.

We all said the same thing last season when we still had to visit White Hart Lane, Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison.
Spurs and Utd aren't as bad as last season, look at spurs they gave Chelsea a pasting. Anfield we never ever win so we can mark that one down. Our side is nowhere near last years and we're defending like kids at the moment.
The key word being moment. Three weeks ago we were playing the best football I have seen. You areover-reacting to results which are temporary. All teams no matter who they are have dips .... and peaks

Shooter 83 said:
Woke up this morning and still can't get my round lineker and chuckle 1 saying only Costa knows. Anybody know if there on a wind up?
Nope they're deadly serious. Find it all bizarre that he seems to be kinda protected by these plebs. Hopefully the FA give him what he deserves. When do we hear if the appeals been successful or not?

Marvin said:
Armaan said:
wolfie1988 said:
We all said the same thing last season when we still had to visit White Hart Lane, Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison.
Spurs and Utd aren't as bad as last season, look at spurs they gave Chelsea a pasting. Anfield we never ever win so we can mark that one down. Our side is nowhere near last years and we're defending like kids at the moment.
The key word being moment. Three weeks ago we were playing the best football I have seen. You areover-reacting to results which are temporary. All teams no matter who they are have dips .... and peaks

Well said Marvin. I can't believe some of the crap posted in this thread. We have had 2 recent poor performances/results
and suddenly we've been shit all season. We wouldn't be where we are, if that was the case.
I believe that we'll be right up for this one.

George Hannah said:
won't happen but I'd be pleased to see Demichelis in for Fernando in this game. Fernandinho should also play with Silva, Navas and Milner and Aguero on his own up top.

I'd agree with that. He is very adept at screening and, perhaps more importantly, is better at passg the ball forward to the more attack-minded players, which would give them valuable time to counter.

Shooter 83 said:

When Mario stood on Parker...... The ready inquest began at the final whistle, as it did for many a game after..... it became Mario-watch.....

Thing was he was banned fairly quick in that respect........ Costa should be banned for the first stamp, the second the ref should have done something.

A ban in order......or let JT ride his missus as punishment.

Marvin said:
Armaan said:
Marvin said:
No we will respond whatever because in the short term there are some big assets coming back to City:

Yaya Toure
Nasri
Bony
Aguero fully fit

Those are 4 of the best players in the League.

Chelsea need to put an 8 point gap to City. If they don't, then we should overhaul them.

We're playing Chelsea with a weakened team and maybe a short o confidence and belief, but the pressure is all on Chelsea because in a fortnight we will be significantly stronger
Get real, at which grounds and against which teams do you see them dropping points? We've still got to go to Stoke, Old Trafford, white Hart lane and anfield. Even If we beat Chelsea I don't see us winning it due to the much harder fixture list we've got.

They have dropped a lot more than 5 points over the first half of the season. City will improve. We can play better. I am not sure they can. We don't need Chelsea to do anything different in the 2nd half of the season, but we can improve a lot. For example we've dropped quite a few points at home.

The league is unpredictable so you can't look at fixtures and say whether we will or will not drop points - the same for Chelsea. Their recognised first 11 has so far played around 20 of the 22 league games so far on average. They'll get tired and they'll slip up. It doesn't take much to in this league. We've been without several key players. Kompany has played about 14/22 games in the league. With a settled first 11-14 players (we don't have a first 11 as such) we can win the league regardless of whether it involves going to the swamp, WHL, andfield etc.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Someone has put £500 on Frank first goal scorer after 'seeing his face in the moon'

B8hIEQACYAEYYuz.jpg

Bada hi baklol launda hai yeh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.