Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny we have a few matches like Sunday when players like Fernando and Delph are vital but like last seasons Chelsea match Fernando is out. In addition no Delph. We bought both for games like these.

We know the bus will be parked but Chelsea have great counter attacking options. The likes of Delph or Fernando would really make a difference on Sunday. We would be far less likely to be caught through the middle on the counter as WBA nearly did on Monday.

Very nervous about this one to be honest. Mourinho has done his usual deflecting from his team's performance against Swansea. He's a horrible barsteward at times, he concentrates far more on stopping the opposition than beating them but he's very effective at big games.

You can bet Chelsea have one target. Keep the score City nil and everything else is a bonus.

Haven't read through the rest of the thread, but I can't help but feel that Moanrinho has played a blinder here with his team's performance last weekend taking all the focus off their poor performance and making the entire week about this row with the cute doctor lady.

He'll have his tactics to park the bus and stifle our creative players drilled into his team (Matic and Ramirez kicking lumps out of Spanish Dave), and he'll look to play for a draw or nick a one goal win.

A draw wouldn't be the worst result for us either, but I'd love nothing for than for Pellegrini to get one over on that classless cockwomble and put some real pressure on Chelsea and its manager.

Prediction: 1-1
But it hasn't taken anything away from their poor performance.In fact its kept it in the loop... all those reporting on the incident go on to say that its to detract from the poor performance.

Maureen has built his career by getting his players believing he is some kind of genius who can do no wrong. By all accounts Dr Eve is very popular with the Chav players and they can't be happy to see her being bullied as a direct result of their poor performance against Swansea. I have got a feeling this incident will be seen as the beginning of the end of the special needs one's second coming. When we beat them tomorrow it will be interesting to see how he reacts and who gets the blame. Clearly it will never be his fault.

You are favourites for this match. Hoping for a city win.

Problem is I reckon Mourinho knows it too and will park the bus.

1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.