Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Vinny should pin up the headlines after the 4-1 defeat , Clyne said it should have been ten , and skirtel said he wished he could play us every week , no team talk required , as usual the dippers getting carried away , they have not learned anything from 2014 , as the saying goes "all Kopites are Gobshites".
To be honest there's nothing wrong with any of those comments. We got twatted. I'd want to play us every week.

It was their cup final mate. Oh how times have changed.

No mate, our Cup Final is on Sunday.....winning at the Etihad only means something if we weren't so shit most of the season and were actually challenging. Same as Anfield on Wednesday, if you beat us in the Final, beating you on wednesday will mean very little in the wider context, it will just be a moment...

To be honest there's nothing wrong with any of those comments. We got twatted. I'd want to play us every week.

cannot remember any of our players saying similar shit when we did the sickswan at the swamp , it has nothing to do with how we played when we lost 1-4 , only small time players and clubs come out with shite like "can we play you every week" , glad to say our players rise above this crap . But there's nothing wrong with that , Right ? You missed the point completely , Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

cannot remember any of our players saying similar shit when we did the sickswan at the swamp , it has nothing to do with how we played when we lost 1-4 , only small time players and clubs come out with shite like "can we play you every week" , glad to say our players rise above this crap . But there's nothing wrong with that , Right ? You missed the point completely , Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.
Don't get me wrong, it's classless I agree, what I meant Was they weren't wrong in what they said. Saying it is small time for sure.

65-35 for city think I will bet on this game,but have to wait until the last minute and
See if they play the kids,and go for a win at anfiield. ..........

Was browsing my old programmes/tickets before. It'll be 40 years to the day since the 76 final v Newcastle. Hope this is a good omen. Same team as last night for me, too.
First thing I'd seen us win in the flesh, thought there was loads to come, didn't think I'd be waiting 36 years!!!!

I'd change full backs on both sides only problem with that is the Kolarov/Sterling combo.

If Navas us fit get him on the bench but Pelli must a) not play willy and b) not take Nacho's place on the bench away for Bony.

The dippers are upper mid-table for a reason if we play WITH TEMPO and too our strengths with the right team we'll win.

I'm hardly ever confident when we play Liverpool. Historic stats over the last 40 years explain why. Kiev win helped. As the knowledge our spine KYSA are fit to play back to back. That is: fit so far ... Hopefully Yaya chose this to be his big game. If the spine works the rest will be ok.
One more positive that has nothing to do with what happens on the pitch: All day out at Wembley so happily miss the media Liverpool-Klopp wenkfest. Hope l can catch up the next day after we win.

Roughly the same XI?
----------Aguero
Sterling--Silva--Fernandinho
--------Toure--Fernando
Clichy--VK---Ota----Sagna
-------------Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.