Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony & Navas trained this morning

Jesus are we actually starting to get players back from injury? Imagine if by some miracle we go into April within touching distance of the title and get KDB and Nasri back.

Having Navas as an option on the wide Wembley pitch will be huge.

Doubt Bony makes the squad. Maybe in goal, Willy was a bit crap last week.

Same set-up please. Accept we will most likely concede, sit tight and hit long and fast into the channels for Aguero.

I would so love to smash these gobby sods twice.

I can pay them no lower compliment than to say they have become our Everton, game-raising out of defiance and a sense of wrong-doing.

Spot on.

Got a weird feeling that we'll have a perfect week (I'm starting the week on a Monday and ending it on Sunday!). Spurs will slip up against Swansea, Arsenal will slip up against the rags and Leicester will drop points against Norwich. We'll then win the cup and also be in a better position with regard to potentially winning the league.

PELLEGRINI: “Sagna, Kompany and Sterling are recovering separately from the Kyiv game but I hope the three of them will be fit.”
PELLEGRINI: “Mangala, Navas and Bony are training normally and are available for selection.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.