Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but Kolarov is utterly dreadful, not quite sure how he hasn't left after all these years. Clichy isn't perfect but is by far the superior left back out of the two.

Caballero is just a poor keeper, he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven.

Thought we finally had a bit of balance in the side last side night don't see why Pellegrini would want to change it, same team for me.

Clichy isn't perfect but is by far the superior left back out of the two.

He isn't at all. Kolarov is poor but Clichy is also poor

Playing either Caballero or Kolarov would be just plain daft (unless Hart or Clichy is injured).
Unfortunately, I suspect/fear that both will start, which will worsen our chances from the start. All we'll need then is for news to filter through that Demichelis is in as well and we'll have the full house.
Should be the same team as last night, same system, sent out to play with the same intensity and urgency.

Its so important NOT to play Willy!!!!!!!

Hart
Sagna VK Otamendi Clichy
Fernando
Dinho Yaya
Silva Aguero Sterling

2 worries

1. MP picks Caballero
-Don't care what agreement they may have in terms of cup games, any agreement is based upon good form. His form is bad. Selecting him doesn't mean he will have a bad game necessarily but it will cause uneeded uncertainty at the back before a ball is even kicked. Hart must play

2. MP goes with Fernandinho on the right again.
- LFC aren't much better than Kiev but as unreliable as Coutinho, Sturridge (due to injury) and Firmino are they are kryptonite to a Fernando-Toure CM.

Hart
Sagna Kompany Otamendi Clichy
Fernando
Silva Dinho Toure Sterling
Aguero

Have Dinho wary of covering the right side but we need him in the centre​

Pellegrini will stay loyal to his word and play Willy who I feel will follow him to his next club (hopefully)

Clichy or Kolarov both poor but differing good points

Clichy faster
Kolarov better shot on him

Just glad Vinny is back, Aguero is in top form and Silva is being played as #10 his rightful position

Im sorry but Kolarov is utterly dreadful, not quite sure how he hasn't left after all these years. Clichy isn't perfect but is by far the superior left back out of the two.

Caballero is just a poor keeper, he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven.

Thought we finally had a bit of balance in the side last side night don't see why Pellegrini would want to change it, same team for me.

This in a nutshell.

maybe not the right place but if anyone knows anyone stuck for transport we've got a coach leaving glossop at 10 on sunday with 2 spare places

Set up is crucial. If we line up like last night with Dinho right of essentially a mid 4, then I think we're in for the same type of game as at home. We need Fernando in behind Yaya and Dinho in a central midfield 3. This means pushing Silva right where he is less effective but needs must. We cant ignore the threat of Coutinho, Sturridge and Fermino.
Second, I guarantee Klopp is salivating at the thought of us holding the 18 yard line. He has the players to completely destroy that line of defence. Please rid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.