Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect this to be the walk in the park that some expect.

WHU they're in good form and last year after our CSKA defeat it looked like we depressed for the next several games. I hope the feeling isn't the same this season. So I would go for a solid team but still rest one or two players who I think need it.

Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Fernando:(
Navas KDB Sterling
Aguero

West ham:

Hart
Sagna Kompany/Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

Fernandinho Yaya
De Bruyne Silva/Nasri Sterling

Aguero/Iheanacho​

Capital One:

Caballero
Maffeo Otamendi Demichelis Kolarov

Fernando Yaya
Navas De Bruyne Roberts

Iheanacho​

Would be my picks, if we're comfortable in the capital one then get Yaya and Kolarov off for a rest and give a couple more kids an outing, and get Garcia involved too

We don't have to run Yaya ragged every game. He's getting no younger. Fernando is obviously not yaya but he's manageable. Especially in a capital cup game ffs. We city fans really have no faith

West ham:

Hart
Sagna Kompany/Otamendi Mangala Kolarov

Fernandinho Yaya
De Bruyne Silva/Nasri Sterling

Aguero/Iheanacho​

Capital One:

Caballero
Maffeo Otamendi Demichelis Kolarov

Fernando Yaya
Navas De Bruyne Roberts

Iheanacho​

Would be my picks, if we're comfortable in the capital one then get Yaya and Kolarov off for a rest and give a couple more kids an outing, and get Garcia involved too

I dont think MP will want to start Iheanacho as a single striker too soon, would prefer to phase him into the team. He's given him a couple of outings as a late sub. Ideally the next step would be to bring him on after an hour, then start him against Sunderland in a pair. It would be asking a lot to expect him to lead the line so soon in his senior career.

I don't expect this to be the walk in the park that some expect.

WHU they're in good form and last year after our CSKA defeat it looked like we depressed for the next several games. I hope the feeling isn't the same this season. So I would go for a solid team but still rest one or two players who I think need it.
Hart
Sagna Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
Fernandinho Fernando:(
Navas KDB Sterling
Aguero

Resting!!! Good God we've only played 6 games

If anything the European game should spur us on. Had we got beat and been outplayed then it might have damaged morale, as it is I think it will just make us more determined.

There were reports yesterday that Kompany's substitution was precautionary, but if something isn't quite right then maybe best to get Otamendi some games asap.

Hoping Roberts is going to get a place on the bench along with Iheanacho. They both look very good.

Because we lost on tuesday this is a big game now, if we dont put in a big performance and result the media and lots on here will say the bubble has burst ect, and will probebly get in the minds of the players, so we need a result and a good performance to get rid of tuesdays. we have only played 6 games so strongest team for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.