Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
One things for certain, and that is when the line ups are announced at half four, you can guarantee a surprise omission from the team. Pellers will say everyone is fit on Friday then lo and behold someone goes. My guess on Saturday is that Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne don't make it. Anyway scrappy 1-0 win.

If Aguero is fit then he surely starts.

Strongest team possible for this one

Hart, Sagna, Kompany(if fit) Mangala, Kolorov. Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero

Then for Sunderland.

Willy, Maffeo, Kolorov, Otamendi, Demichelis, Navas, Nasri, Fernando, Roberts, Bony, Kelechi

Against Sunderland:

Caballero
Sagna* Demichelis Otamendi Kolarov
De Bruyne Fernando*
Ihenacho Nasri Roberts
Bony

*Sagna over Maffeo bearing in mind that Zabaleta is on his way back, with his likely return date put at 26th Sept, so that if push comes to shove and Sagna picks up an injury we have cover in Zabs return
*Fernando is my only worry but we can't afford to loose Dinho - he's tooo key (that wasn't a typo)

Against Sunderland:

Caballero
Sagna* Demichelis Otamendi Kolarov
De Bruyne Fernando*
Ihenacho Nasri Roberts
Bony

*Sagna over Maffeo bearing in mind that Zabaleta is on his way back, with his likely return date put at 26th Sept, so that if push comes to shove and Sagna picks up an injury we have cover in Zabs return
*Fernando is my only worry but we can't afford to loose Dinho - he's tooo key (that wasn't a typo)
"That wasn't a typo" haha poor Nando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.