Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
______________________________Hart____________________________

Sagna______________Otamendi_________MAngala______________Kolarov

_______________________Yaya__________Fernandinho________________

KDB_________________________Silva___________________________Sterling

__________________________Aguero__________________________

As above but with Kompany instead of Otamendi if he's fit.

Early goal and comfortable afternoon/evening would be nice

Pellegrini said it was a risk to even use Aguero as a substitute on Tuesday, but that he had no choice, so I think he'll be rested on the weekend. Bony will start - Pellegrini isn't going to trust Iheanacho and his 3 minutes of professional football over Bony. It would be awful management too as it's clear Bony is in a rut and needs a goal badly.

In the PL we often get the wrong opponents in the wrong moment it seems. I would instantly have their results at Arsenal and Liverpool. It proves they and their manager worked out something that makes them very unpredictable and dangerous for the upcoming match.

We will for sure have to deal with a bad hangover from Tuesday and l expect a few changes in the starting lineup. Either due to injuries or introductions or change of game plan.

Still it's PL, we are at home. And ... well that's pretty much it.

Because Pellegrini will want to get Bony back into form, not just discard him after 5 starts.
Not a case of 'just discarding him', and we've seen he's used the 'resting' approach previously with Joe Hart to get him back into form. I imagine he will start with Bony anyway, but if a player isn't firing on all cylinders it's not always good to keep them in the team - especially at the expense of a young lad who will run his socks off to prove himself.

I really think this Sat could be season defining. 3 points for us will be huge as we will either see Chelsea completely knocked out of title contention already and arsenal becoming our challengers for this season, or Chelsea win and we get the chance to pull further away from Arsenal. A draw will be a hammer blow to both Chelsea and Arsenal if we win.

We simply HAVE to win this one.

We should aim at winning every one.
Up front, I wouldn't risk Sergio. We've got plenty — any of KDB, Sterling, Merlin, Yaya, not to mention Fernandinho (and Kolarov, and Vinny etc., etc.) know how to score goals. I'd have Bony in, but Iheanacho on the bench for a possible thirty minutes or so.

We should aim at winning every one.
Up front, I wouldn't risk Sergio. We've got plenty — any of KDB, Sterling, Merlin, Yaya, not to mention Fernandinho (and Kolarov, and Vinny etc., etc.) know how to score goals. I'd have Bony in, but Iheanacho on the bench for a possible thirty minutes or so.

Yeah I think you bring Kelechi on around the 70 min mark(25-30 mins), with a view to starting him v Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.