Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least hope last night was just a blip and we get the 3 points to maintain momentum. Back at home so will the hammers play on the break.

Hammers, Arsenal and Swansea are the teams I fear at our place this season.

They all play effective counter-attack and West Ham have great pace about them at moment.

Might not be pretty, a win will do of any sort.

They've already won at Arsenal and Liverpool so they will fancy it on Saturday. Definitely one of those games that the first goal is crucial. We score first and they have to play more than they want. They score first and it could be a tough game to watch.

..............................JH...................
Sagna.........Otamendi......Mangala.....AK
..........Fernandinho.........Yaya..........
.......Navas..........Silva..........KDB.......
.......................Bony......................

Subs: Caballero, Aguero, Nasri, Fernando,Iheanacho, Sterling, Maffeo.

I don't think Kun will be risked here. Can see Sagna and Fernandinho getting rested very soon too.

I think this is the game where we being to rotate, not that I necessarily agree that we should. One eye on capital one squad too.

They've already won at Arsenal and Liverpool so they will fancy it on Saturday. Definitely one of those games that the first goal is crucial. We score first and they have to play more than they want. They score first and it could be a tough game to watch.
Agreed, we don't seem to be scoring early in games lately like we did in Pellegrini's first season in charge, hopefully that changes on Saturday and then I think we could tear them to shreds.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Zabaleta will actually be available? Some sources are expecting him back for Saturday, no idea if he is back in training or not yet

Right lets get back to winning ways - big game - clean sheet and 18 points. 71 more and we are Champions. (Would allow us 23 wins 2 draws and 7 defeats) That's the priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.