Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we don't lose this game, the chavs will start to get giddy and have hope that we could start to drop points.

Come on city get a good result against palace and regroup and get the new/ injured lads up to speed ASAP.

3-2 blue boys.

If sagna is injured and clichy is fit then it should be the same team other than clichy for Sagna at rb

If sagna is injured and clichy is fit then it should be the same team other than clichy for Sagna at rb

Not sure why people keep suggesting Clichy as an alternative to Sagna - he's our for another six weeks or so.

Not sure why people keep suggesting Clichy as an alternative to Sagna - he's our for another six weeks or so.
Ahh right didn't realise it was that long, in that case if Sagna isn't ready then mangala play rb Demi/otamedni pairing with company and navas rm but will have to put in a Milner role and cover mangala

Ahh right didn't realise it was that long, in that case if Sagna isn't ready then mangala play rb Demi/otamedni pairing with company and navas rm but will have to put in a Milner role and cover mangala

Don't think putting a left footed centre half at right back is the solution mate! Pretty sure Otamendi will replace Sagna if he's injured. Not ideal, but it's our only option other than Maffeo, and Pellegrini isn't one for putting his faith in youth.

It's ridiculous considering how we've been going on about what a squad we have and we're struggling to put a team out for palace. Personally I think otamendi will have to play there. With navas in front of him. De bruyne will start v juve in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.