Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace fan here...

Your start to the season has been fantastic and at present I can't see anyone presenting much of a challenge to City, especially not the red muppets.

Just wanted to ask a question: do none of you remember what happened in this fixture last season?
;)

Ha, I remember it only too well which is why I think we're in for a very difficult game. Obviously we're much improved from last season, but then again so are you.

Is it right that you've got injury concerns too?

Ha, I remember it only too well which is why I think we're in for a very difficult game. Obviously we're much improved from last season, but then again so are you.

Is it right that you've got injury concerns too?

Rumour has it that Cabaye, Ledley and Jedi are injured but I guess we'll know more tomorrow after the press conference. What we do know is that Cabaye asked to be taken off in the France game but hopefully it was precautionary.

As you say, both teams have improved and from a Palace persepective I (along with most other Palace fans) can't believe this is a top of the table clash, we're not used to such heady heights.

Rumour has it that Cabaye, Ledley and Jedi are injured but I guess we'll know more tomorrow after the press conference. What we do know is that Cabaye asked to be taken off in the France game but hopefully it was precautionary.

As you say, both teams have improved and from a Palace persepective I (along with most other Palace fans) can't believe this is a top of the table clash, we're not used to such heady heights.

Cheers mate. Cabaye and Jedinak out would be a bonus, and hopefully negate some of our injuries!

I fear a lethargic performance on Saturday with almost all our players involved in the International's. I'd settle for a draw now, 1-1.

090915173325.png

I fear a lethargic performance on Saturday with almost all our players involved in the International's. I'd settle for a draw now, 1-1.
Got to say I wasn't impressed with one of our players this last round of international fixtures. In saying that some we're dead rubber games and they probably can't wait to get back to city. Guardian says aguero and fernandinho training tommorow and are available Saturday. Fernandinho got 25 mins and aguero came on late on so they should be fine apart from the 12 hour flight.

Got to say I wasn't impressed with one of our players this last round of international fixtures. In saying that some we're dead rubber games and they probably can't wait to get back to city. Guardian says aguero and fernandinho training tommorow and are available Saturday. Fernandinho got 25 mins and aguero came on late on so they should be fine apart from the 12 hour flight.
Hope so mate, but a Sunday game would've been the ideal scenario. I should really embrace the Saturday 3pm ko though, lol.

doesn't take that long unless they're hanging on from the string of a kite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.