Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all this bloody Yoda talk? And of course Ward is injured, I only put him in my FF team this week, ffs.

Oh, and if Wickham plays I'm staying mute, I remember him playing against us for Sunderland, I was throwing some stat around about him not scoring in yonks. He scored at least one, possibly two, against us that night.

What's the story with Sagna, is he injured?
I think he may have been in training but the official site is a bit unclear - probably deliberately so.

Crossed my mind as to whether Aguero will start given his games for Argentina in midweek and then the Champions League. I think he will start.
What's the story with Sagna, is he injured?
He was in training today, but I don't know whether he's 100% or not.

Looks like Ward is out for them so not just us with problems at RB. Cabaye is fit to play and Jedinak is back in training. Perhaps this point has been overlooked also, Bolasie has only just got back from international duty (according to the palace forum) so hopefully he will not start.

Bolasie was our game changer against Chelski. He might not start again but if he comes on he'll run your boys ragged.

We'll play them off the park. Same as last season really, but this time we will score a few. Palace are a danger on the counter, so as long as our full backs do their job of defending and not wholly intent on attacking, that should see off the threat of Bolasie/Zaha. Having said that Kolarov looks the dogs so far, something has changed in that man. For the better! Palace 1 City 4

What changed was Sterling arrived.

Premier League first.

Champions League second. Always.

City start worrying more about Champions League= everyothercunt's best chance of stopping us in Premier League. Blast it in Prem, then worry about the other.

I recon our biggest problem in the Champions League is that we worry about it too much, then it ruins us for the Prem.

Sheik is shaking his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.