Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
KDB
Nasri
Navas
Bony
Kelechi.

I think we need to get some players game time so the kids could well be on the bench but we will see Fernando and MDM getting the full 90 and maybe both Bony and Kelechi too. I would have Kun on the bench give him 30 minutes and hope he gets a goal he is in dire need of a goal for me as is Bony too.

Swap Nasri for Roberts and I'd go with that.

I would go 4-4-2
Willy
Sagna
MDM
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
KDB
Nasri
Navas
Bony
Kelechi.

I think we need to get some players game time so the kids could well be on the bench but we will see Fernando and MDM getting the full 90 and maybe both Bony and Kelechi too. I would have Kun on the bench give him 30 minutes and hope he gets a goal he is in dire need of a goal for me as is Bony too.

Hopefully Fernando doesn't play the full 90, that would be too much too soon in my opinion.

An hour tops I would imagine or off the bench for Yaya who I think will start tonight.

I'd go

Willy
Maffeo-Demichelis-Otamendi-Mangala(if fit)
Fernando-Manu Garcia
Navas-De Bruyne-Nasri
Bony

Then try and get Roberts and Kelechi on at some point if possible. Wouldn't want to start too many kids at once and definitely not want to put them bunched together (like if Maffeo and Roberts were our right hand side). Generally I'd just want to try and rest our fullbacks and central midfielders though, that would be my priority along with hopefully getting Bony a much needed goal.

I think Yaya will start, but not sure who with. I've gone for Fernando but could easily be Fernandinho.

Sterling, Aguero and De Bruyne on the bench and likely to come on if needed.

1339123_Manchester_City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.