Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy, Maffeo, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Yaya, Roberts, Nasri, Sterling, Nacho. What I would play.

Reckon MP will play:

Willy, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Yaya, Navas, Nasri, Sterling, Bony.

Assuming Nasri is fit. Otamendi the doubtful one as logic goes with MD, but I think Otamendi needs games to get used to how we play, it's a good opportunity for that.

Really can't make my mind up between Bony who might be able to use this to get into form or Nacho man who's deserving of a chance.

Really can't make my mind up between Bony who might be able to use this to get into form or Nacho man who's deserving of a chance.
I agree with ye. As much as Id love to see Nacho get his chance, its a long season we cant just rely on Aguero, we really need Bony to hit some form and tonight is a great opportunity to do it. Having said that knowing our luck he'll probably start Aguero :P

anyone else got the horrible feeling we are going to get turned over tonight. I hope I am wrong and we demolish them 15-0. But the way things are going at the moment we don't seem to be getting the rub of the green. I think we could have easily beat both west ham and juve in our last two games, the chances were there but just not clinical enough. In no way am I going to have a pop at Sergio, but it seems to me and my untrained eye, he takes a lot of shots per game before burying them.

I'd honestly play Aguero. If we are going to win anything this year we need him up and running and a cup game against a struggling Sunderland could be the very thing he needs.

I honestly feel we need to give Iheanacho a chance. He could be the key to this season. We can't fall into the trap of counting solely on Aguero. If we can't give him a chance in a cup game then when?

We can't permanently be ruled by the logic of counting solely on Aguero. What if Aguero gets injured (maybe even today)? Who do we play?

Preferably Bony - Iheanacho and a 4-4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.