Predictions for final week of transfer window please

Marcos Angeleri, an Argentinian Right Back has been mentioned on the MEN City Forum. He seems (looked on wiki) a decent prospect on paper. A more pacy version of Zab. Worth a punt to add more strength to the squad?

riley347 said:
not my fault! said:
This wouldnt suprise me and I could live with it if I'm honest.

robbie,s brilliant but doesn,t terrorise teams for long enough periods in a match and tends to drift in and out of games too......messi,s the only player i would accept in a swap deal though............

I would swop Robbie for Schneijder/Van Der Vart/Robben. At least 2 out of the 3

Marvin said:
There's no chance of players like Robben and Van Der Vaart coming to City, or any attacking players, because they are not going to play / we don't need them.

I would not swop Barry and Ireland for anyone except perhaps Gerrard and Lampard and even then I'd be loathe to do so.

Exactly - we need someone that would accept being the 2nd choice behind Ireland. Otherwiase we have to go for someone that is better than Ireland and they are not many nor are they easy/cheap to get

I was of the opinion that after Lescott signed that would be it,however something keeps coming back to me about an article i read saying ADUg wanted to make 1 signing that will make the world sit up and take notice.

Its fair to say that weve probably done that with our business this window-BUT theres 1 player out there i feel though massively loyal to his team and birthplace is becoming increasingly frustrated due to lack of transfers at his club,the inadequacies of the management and the owners
also he had his "head turned" when Chelski were "buying"all and sundry-dunno i would not be surprised to see £70 million couriered up the East Lancs in a securicor van in exchange for 1 Mr Steven Gerrard,

Currently for me the only players who could real add value to our squad would be somone in the caliber of Robben or Messi, and it wouldn't suprise me to see a world record bid for the man himself but i would settle for Robben as I think the rags are chasing him also. ...Luv to get another one over red nose :-)

i see skies of blue said:
Millie, Natalie, Georgie and Charlotte get naked, dance about with and massage each other with baby oil. Mike Wedderburn watches on wearing a City Shirt. Bryan Swanson cries because he's not invited

Such a wise comment.

I think we will be the talk of transfer deadline day, regardless of whether we make a marquee signing a reality.

There's a saying no publicity, is bad publicity.

A £150m bid for Messi would undoubtably bring mockery, but only from those who fear - it achieves it aims in terms of laying down further markers for January and makes us the talk of day.

-------------Given-------------
Zab----Toure----Lescott---Bridge

-------Ireland-----Barry---------

Ribery--------Tevez------Robinho

----------Adebayor-------------

Title?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.