Premier League agrees the "New Deal for Football" aka please don't regulate us.

On the bright side...Nobody will be able to equal our domestic treble
But they can, finish outside the European places one season then win the lot the next. I know that it's unlikely but it's always been unlikely that a team will do a domestic treble that's why we're the only ones to have done it!

Champions league is still a shit name.
This year we had "32 champions" contesting it, bullshit just a UEF A money maker.
There should be a knockout for the true champions of each country.
We might of knocked the Dippers off their so called European perch by now.
Anyway I liked the league cup, it gave the chance to smaller clubs to turn out on mass if they drew us or one of the lesser big clubs

But they can, finish outside the European places one season then win the lot the next. I know that it's unlikely but it's always been unlikely that a team will do a domestic treble that's why we're the only ones to have done it!
Yeah, that was kinda my point. If it's only been done once in history and by a totally dominant team, there's no realistic chance of a team that finished outwith the European places winning all 3 the following season.

Why can’t football just be left alone?

The only things that need to change in this sport are:

1. Mic up the officials and VAR, and show the fans in the stadium footage of the VAR on the big screens

2. Bring in a campaign to stop all the diving and feigning injury. Retrospective heavy fines and bans for those who are seen to be diving and pretending to be injured when there’s fuck all up with them.

3. Bring in a 15 second countdown clock for goal kicks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.