Premier League and FA's Plan To End Illegal Streaming Of Football

You can't blame the "greedy players". It's the desperate clubs trying to keep up who offer the crazy wages

A player ain't gonna say "£250k a week.. nah it's too much I only want £100k"

You can't blame the "greedy players". It's the desperate clubs trying to keep up who offer the crazy wages

Precisely this; it's like if you were offered 150k a week to be a high school maintenance bloke, you're not gonna say no because it's immoral are you?

So are the premier league going to fool us and cut off the second half of the arse game ,or more likely end up with egg on there faces ?

Apart from anything else, if shedloads of money are coming into football surely the players deserve a fair chunk of that as they bring in the spectators/viewers.

Players wages have gone up primely because of the premier money bosman and the other reason is agents panicking football clubs into given higher wages to players or they will be off.

Nobody is "forced" to watch Illegal streams (it isn't oxygen especially when you have Gary and the Boys on Match of the Day for free), it's wrong no matter how you look at it.. of course BT and Sky who pay a fortune want to protect their investments.. BLAME the football players you love and talk endlessly about - they are the Real Villains here !

This generation is so entitled and feel like they are owed everything. Bragging about using illegal streams and boasting about never stopping it isn't going to help. I read people who post stuff like that and hope they get a lesson and the police crack down on them because yes football is overpriced but so is certain items in the shop but doesn't give you the right to go and steal them does it!? it's the social media/Twitter generation who feel they are protected just because they are behind a computer screen !

Ha ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.