Premier League Games 11/12/13 May

Keane spot on about the title being won months ago and united just been coasting with no pressure. Miles of City.
Of course he’s spot on. Everyone (except Tyler and his cronies) can see the the Rags are so far behind us.

I loves the Souness comment ”They have spent a billion pound net and THIS is what they have got”

Reminiscent of Tevez against Bayern. Not good attitude for a team. Get rid in my opinion.
When I was in business, we used to say if you have a high performer with a bad attitude and and an average performer with a great attitude you always get rid of the bad attitude. They are incredibly damaging to an organisation.

Serious question. Does anyone hear Jamie Redknapp when he speaks? My ears have a natural layer of skin that folds over my ear drums to prevent unnecessary garbage being chucked in my ears. In conclusion. I have no idea what is ever said by him.

It started when he said "David Silva is that one player who can change the game" x 30. Then i realised he identifies one person from every club in his week's research to be able to say that line. My ears have shut off for a good 5 years now and I don't know what he says all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.