Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Pep will be mad if his padavan Arteta shits on him in this title run and wins the title with so much lesser squad especially if its like a 10+ gap in the end. in public he will big him up of how great manager he is and how strong Arsenal are of course but deep inside he will feel crazy angry.

Arsenal have a nothing bench, no great options if injuries happen, like Jesus is out and all they have is Nketiah.

but as the team pay as a unit, most of their players in their best form regularly so far, their squad depth aint tested too much. also Arteta is clever he is throwing cup competitions imo, he will shit on EL and also probably the FA cup against us. that would clear their schedule calendar and they can concentrate on PL title only which is the clever thing to do with their squad depth. very good from them to throw the Carabao in very first round. they saved two more games than us.

If you think there squad is that weak be a fantastic league title for them with 20 games to go plus Europe and fa cup games! Think some fans don’t realise that 20 games is a fcuking lot a lot of things can happen with players injures and between there ears..

Only when we fuck the champions league will I throw my toys out of the pram, honestly the league is done I’ve accepted that as there is no way this team are clawing 8 points back and that’s just being honest.

We get top 4 and win the UCL it’ll be the best season we’ve ever had.
The domestic treble was the best season we could ever have, but I get where you're coming from.

Rrsnl gm mgmnt mch bttr thn s. Thy r 2 p & nt rskng nythng. Ll vry cmpct.
W wld stll b flyng frwrd wth fll bcks tryng t scre 3.

Bn bg iss ll ssn r gm mgmnt.

Why didn't you wright the whole post like this and not just 'mgmnt'
Haha, that made me laugh out loud and I more or less made out what you had written:)

Only when we fuck the champions league will I throw my toys out of the pram, honestly the league is done I’ve accepted that as there is no way this team are clawing 8 points back and that’s just being honest.

We get top 4 and win the UCL it’ll be the best season we’ve ever had.
So, Newcastle need not bother either?

A still a gap yes but they managed to catch up.

let’s not forget arsenal don’t rotate as much as we do and are pretty much reliant on their players not picking up an injury. if can they keep playing this well all season is still not certain. anything can happen. knocks, injuries, illness, energy drops.

there’s still 20 games to play - we’re not even halfway through the season. i’ve got faith we can close the gap if we can get back to playing how we played previously. pep needs to loosen the reins a bit and allow our boys to play without the fear of losing the ball.

Yes but only because we had played 4 more games than the dippers. Dudnt they have that false covid19 outbreak to have a Christmas rest

Yes but only because we had played 4 more games than the dippers. Dudnt they have that false covid19 outbreak to have a Christmas rest

even so - we have a track record of being able to keep playing well over the full course of a season even with this season not taken into account. arsenal dont. who’s to say that cracks won’t start to appear and injuries happen and they start to drop points? we’re the one of the only teams who’ve managed to play exceptionally well for seasons on end in recent memory. 20 games is still a hell of a lot of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.