Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Don’t know why we’re being written off on here. We were 8 points behind the rags with 6 to play in the Aguerro season. Now 8 behind with 20 to play, and have to play the Arse twice. Not over ‘til it’s over.
Cause we are not as good as we were back then. We can and will turn it around but I still think the league is gone.

No; has to be a Tottenham win* (though I'd settle for a draw). Arsenal are who we should be concerning ourselves with, not utd. The Glazer franchise won't finish above us.

*And for someone who was at Wembley in 1981, that's not an easy thing to say.
Yes I did re-think this after initially panicking about the Rags and ended up wanting Spurs to win, but Arsenal look very clinical at the moment.

If you’re referring to Newcastle challenging for the title they’ll be nowhere near it and will be outside the top 4 come the end of the season
So, the Premier League should just put Arsenal’s ribbons on the trophy now and send it to them?

Do you think the players think it’s gone? Clearly Rodri doesn’t.

So, the Premier League should just put Arsenal’s ribbons on the trophy now and send it to them?

Do you think the players think it’s gone? Clearly Rodri doesn’t.
Well not literally of course, that’s just being pedantic.

I’m just stating that I don’t personally think we’ll claw back 8 points due to the fact Arsenal will need a big slip up and even then currently I don’t think we’ll capitalise at present, yes we’ve done it before but this season I’m not as confident and I think that’s a fair assessment as we clearly aren’t firing on all cylinders.

Also it doesn’t really matter what the players think as 8 points is 8 points and honestly watching some of them for the past few games they certainly are playing like it’s gone.

Like man UTD goal yesterday how can they say that spurs fan was interfering with arsenal goalkeeper he didn't make contact with the ball

Just back from the game. I really hate going to WHL. Ugly part of London, difficult to get to and away from and ugly fans. However, nice to win away against the Dark Side. Nervous before the game thinking all good things come to an end. I’ll likely feel the same next week against a resurgent Man Utd.

From where we were, I couldn’t see exactly what happened just after the game ended but Richarlison seemed upset with Ramsdale (?) and afterwards I heard a Spurs fan tried to assault Ramsdale. I’ll look at the recording to see what happened.

Ultimately, I’m conscious how dependent we are on a few key players (Saka, Partey and Odegaard). We really don’t have back up for them, so fingers crossed they stay injury free.

Just back from the game. I really hate going to WHL. Ugly part of London, difficult to get to and away from and ugly fans. However, nice to win away against the Dark Side. Nervous before the game thinking all good things come to an end. I’ll likely feel the same next week against a resurgent Man Utd.

From where we were, I couldn’t see exactly what happened just after the game ended but Richarlison seemed upset with Ramsdale (?) and afterwards I heard a Spurs fan tried to assault Ramsdale. I’ll look at the recording to see what happened.

Ultimately, I’m conscious how dependent we are on a few key players (Saka, Partey and Odegaard). We really don’t have back up for them, so fingers crossed they stay injury free.
Have you finally accepted that you're very much canditates to win the league yet, or are you still crying it home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.