Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

If you think we have problems with atmosphere, piss poor from Arsenal, given they on the verge of winning the league.

Have you finally accepted that you're very much canditates to win the league yet, or are you still crying it home?

We are in the hunt, obviously but we are less than halfway through the seasons games. A lot could happen. I think of our game against Newcastle at home and despite drawing 0-0, we really had no one on the bench to come on to make a difference. Whereas, against Chelsea you could bring on Grealish and Mahrez who did make the difference. At least we should make top 4.

We are in the hunt, obviously but we are less than halfway through the seasons games. A lot could happen. I think of our game against Newcastle at home and despite drawing 0-0, we really had no one on the bench to come on to make a difference. Whereas, against Chelsea you could bring on Grealish and Mahrez who did make the difference. At least we should make top 4.
Give over!! Haha!! You're creaming yourself and just don't want to jinx it.

Give over!! Haha!! You're creaming yourself and just don't want to jinx it.

I’m an Arsenal fan. Unlike you lot, I’ve seen apart from a few FA Cup wins nothing but disappointment in challenging forthe PL title these last 19 years so forgive me if my glass is half empty. However, if we beat Man Utd on Sunday I might begin to harbour some hopes and remember we still have you to play twice, which I fear.

I’m an Arsenal fan. Unlike you lot, I’ve seen apart from a few FA Cup wins nothing but disappointment in challenging forthe PL title these last 19 years so forgive me if my glass is half empty. However, if we beat Man Utd on Sunday I might begin to harbour some hopes and remember we still have you to play twice, which I fear.
My heart bleeds. I was 38 before I seen us win anything, and relegation after relegation before that. I won't be too disappointed if you beat them vile bastards next week, someone needs to put them back in their squalid little box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.