Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Come on, Paddy V, do the job for Pep and Arteta (and for all that is good and holy in the world)!

Hopefully!

Palace have lost 4 on the bounce in all competitions, so it’s not like they’re coming into this good form

But they’re 12th in the league and capable of picking up decent results now and again, so hopefully they will put a perform in tonight..

Can't see Palace getting anything tonight. They're the ultimate meh club; won't get relegated, won't crack the top 6. Our lovely neighbours ought to have too much for them.

Unfortunately can only see one result tonight and then they go an unbelievable 2 points above us . Glad I’ve retired and don’t have to go in tomorrow and listen to those sad bastards.

I won’t put the Trafford game on cos when they score obviously helped by some PiGMOL cheating, I then get the piss taken for switching it off. So come on Palace give me some insurance by storming into a three goal lead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.