Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

We are in the hunt, obviously but we are less than halfway through the seasons games. A lot could happen. I think of our game against Newcastle at home and despite drawing 0-0, we really had no one on the bench to come on to make a difference. Whereas, against Chelsea you could bring on Grealish and Mahrez who did make the difference. At least we should make top 4.
Arsenal are so pleasing on the eye, i love watching them. Yes the blueprint is from city but Arteta implements it very well on your young team. If we don't win the league i'd like the gooners to win but purely just because of gabby, zinner and Arteta being there.

(And maybe because you deserve to as, up to now, you've been the best team)

I’m an Arsenal fan. Unlike you lot, I’ve seen apart from a few FA Cup wins nothing but disappointment in challenging forthe PL title these last 19 years so forgive me if my glass is half empty. However, if we beat Man Utd on Sunday I might begin to harbour some hopes and remember we still have you to play twice, which I fear.
I hope you don't win it but will be pleased for the decent Arsenal fans like yourself if you do if that makes sense mate :)

I hope you don't win it but will be pleased for the decent Arsenal fans like yourself if you do if that makes sense mate :)

Never had problems with Arsenal fans. Spurs fans, now… that's a different story. Lippy lot, in my experience. Virtually never won a thing but they're as much a “This is gonna be our year!" set as that bunch of dickheads down the East Lancs Road. And they truly hate us, by the way.
Couldn't somehow bring myself to be too sorry to see them get dicked in their beautiful stadium yesterday, even if it's bad for us.
Let's face it, suppose for argument's sake you've got a choice between the following teams winning the league: Liverpool; United; Tottenham Hotspur; Arsenal.
Who do you choose? (And let's say None of them is not an option…)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.