Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Havertz would be working at McDonald's if not for that Champions League disaster

When he was appointed I said on here that Chelsea was the absolute worst club he should have gone to further his career. It’s toxic as fuck.

I also said he should have stayed where he was, and that when Pep goes we go for him. Our club isn’t toxic and I believe he would succeed here.

Unfortunately for Potter his reputation is, as I predicted, crumbling. His account makes him set for life, but if he doesn’t salvage his career what a waste.
I'd say this spell at Chelsea will probably have put paid to any hopes he might have had of ending up in east Manchester.

When he was appointed I said on here that Chelsea was the absolute worst club he should have gone to further his career. It’s toxic as fuck.

I also said he should have stayed where he was, and that when Pep goes we go for him. Our club isn’t toxic and I believe he would succeed here.

Unfortunately for Potter his reputation is, as I predicted, crumbling. His account makes him set for life, but if he doesn’t salvage his career what a waste.

I’m not sure he would be a success here. The reality is even if he is a good coach, it doesn’t necessarily mean you can demand the respect of a squad full of top international players.

Players are only human, imagine him replacing Pep and he’s stood in a dressing room full of stars who have won multiple trophies and he’s never won anything as a manager. there’s got to be some part of the players who wouldn’t rate that.

That’s why clubs like us pay good money for Pep, it’s not just because he’s a good coach, it’s be the name demands respect and players want to join clubs to be coached by him.

I’m not sure he would be a success here. The reality is even if he is a good coach, it doesn’t necessarily mean you can demand the respect of a squad full of top international players.

Players are only human, imagine him replacing Pep and he’s stood in a dressing room full of stars who have won multiple trophies and he’s never won anything as a manager. there’s got to be some part of the players who wouldn’t rate that.

That’s why clubs like us pay good money for Pep, it’s not just because he’s a good coach, it’s be the name demands respect and players want to join clubs to be coached by him.
The difference is though he’d move here to a squad of players who know each other, who have the ethos of a family. Not just players bought and thrust into each others lives. He was never going to succeed there.

It’s ashame for him because he is completely clued up. I also feel sorry for Sterling as he’s in the same shit hole of a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.