Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif

You can imagine that **** as an SS guard from the Third Reich.
Mein Kampf

Bizarre the two best teams by a country mile in the last few years look shot. Liverpool look worse than us but it seems obvious the superhuman effort of vying against each other has worn both squads out.
We've certainly knackered eachother out

Bizarre the two best teams by a country mile in the last few years look shot. Liverpool look worse than us but it seems obvious the superhuman effort of vying against each other has worn both squads out.
For all the talk about Liverpool being up there with us, United have finished second to us twice in this run of four league titles out of five.

think in our case we just haven’t adapted to playing without a false 9.

I think this is it in a nutshell. People saying pep is done, players are shit etc…i think we’re just gassed. Hope we can lift it for cup games but i dont think we have anuthing in the tank for the league.

If it ever turned out Klopp really was a secret serial killer.

First thing i would say is...."i fucking knew it..... i told ya..........."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.