Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

I think this is it in a nutshell. People saying pep is done, players are shit etc…i think we’re just gassed. Hope we can lift it for cup games but i dont think we have anuthing in the tank for the league.

Yea the players havent had a decent rest for around 3 seasons now.

Winning the league in the way we did last season must have been mentally knackering. It knackered me

My support this season is struggling bizarrely. By now I would have been to around 10 games, this season just the once. I am still City mad but something is missing in me to do the trip.

Perhaps like the players I need a season off lol.

Everton away at West ham next with Southampton and Bournemouth having winnable home games.
Lampard must be out this week and dyche in to try and save them.

Kane hitting a hat-trick for Spursy tomorrow would really put a better feel on this weekend.

They are due to pump the Arse.

I think this is it in a nutshell. People saying pep is done, players are shit etc…i think we’re just gassed. Hope we can lift it for cup games but i dont think we have anuthing in the tank for the league.

It's too hard a slog season after season and for most of them being pushed all the way and going to the wire. Arsenal have been slowly building and have a fresh, young fast energetic side. I wouldn't rule the rags out either. We could of course turn it around but our body language and performances suggest otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.