Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

Anybody else think something changed against Utd at our place earlier this season. Gifting them those 3 goals & pep making all those subs.

We have never kicked on since that game to me. A game we really could of scored 10.

Our mentality is way off the pace

It isn't just City being written off here, either. Could be a bad thing, that, of course. But I will say, Arsenal are a joy to watch. No one else is.

I think I’ve come to the realisation that we’re no were near winning the league this season. Thought that after the Everton game. Makes the rest of the season less stressful that’s for sure. Don’t like Arsenal but will be rooting for them soon. Anything but the scum winning. The champions league is all set up for us though. More often than not the team that wins it doesn’t win their league or are actually that good. Could be our time
Welcome to how many of us have been feeling for weeks. It sucks but it’s the reality of the situation!

Bernardo wanted to go, actually he wants to every time there is a front from the Irish Sea and he is still here. Kev is a massive Liverpool fan and he is still here. Letting Zinchenko go was a horrible decision considering the way we play. I am not sure it was Pep, I think it was the board who just didn't bother persuading him to stay.

Probably more often than that. Feels like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.