Premier League Games 12-18 Jan '23

We have no players or management staff from then, nor 2014’s comeback.

Also this Arsenal side are playing 95-100 point football, we aren’t, we look nowhere near our 95-100 point football.

I’m not saying we won’t win the league, you never know what might happen, but things aren’t anything like our previous comebacks and high points totals.
Sadly, we aren’t in danger of hitting those heights this season, Arsenal don’t look like dropping too many points.

Next Sunday I am really torn. If the rags beat Arsenal, we could be a few points closer. But if the rags beat Arsenal, they may well start pulling away from us too, leaving us in a fight for third with Newcastle.

Our recruitment the last two years has been poor. Buying the big expensive stars and neglecting other areas of the squad. Then there's selling to Arsenal...
Not signing a proper left back is the biggest mistake. Gomez quite clearly is not good enough and getting a quality lb must be our priority in the Summer.

What i will say is Arsenal playing on the front foot will leave gaps for us, its whether the players are actually going to be brave and play the ball through for Haaland.

Arsenal are not better than us they have more energy & have a very balanced hungry team.

We are exhausted. Players in wrong positions maybe due to injury & we are as low in confidence as we have been in years.

Arsenal are not dipping this season they are only improving sadly.

Right now they deserve to be top
To be honest, I’m not to fussed about it. I’d rather Arsenal win it than any of the other red shitbags. The only disappointment about not winning it this year is match Uniteds three in a row which I’ve always wanted.

City look burnt out, a midfield rebuild is needed aswell as our wing options. For me, get rid of Bernardo, Gundo, Mahrez. They’ve all served us well buts time to be ruthless and make some big changes. We need to finally get ourselves a reliable left back, I’ve been saying it since the Kolarov and Clichy days.

Be interesting too see how we approach the next 4-5 games the league is starting to look like it’s probably gone for us,what incentive do the players have to put a shift in as much now in games,Thursday’s game should be an indication..

I think I’ve come to the realisation that we’re no were near winning the league this season. Thought that after the Everton game. Makes the rest of the season less stressful that’s for sure. Don’t like Arsenal but will be rooting for them soon. Anything but the scum winning. The champions league is all set up for us though. More often than not the team that wins it doesn’t win their league or are actually that good. Could be our time
Seriously CL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.