Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

Not worth being arsed about the result itself... They're completely irrelevant to us these days.

If they have to be helped to get a draw at Bournemouth then that's just as funny as them straight up losing because it let's people see how much help they get.

Shame for Bournemouth but I couldn't care less if they get 3, 1 of 0 points but I do like seeing the rags looking more and more pathetic.

Great result for united that. I had them down to lose today.

I'd happily see them win every game remaining in the league if that helps arsenal bottle it again.

Couldn’t rewind the penalty shout, on first viewing it looked outside the box and I’ve not seen an angle that shows the players foot on the line.
See if we get a better angle now..

Not worth being arsed about the result itself... They're completely irrelevant to us these days.

If they have to be helped to get a draw at Bournemouth then that's just as funny as them straight up losing because it let's people see how much help they get.

Shame for Bournemouth but I couldn't care less if they get 3, 1 of 0 points but I do like seeing the rags looking more and more pathetic.
Kind of know what your saying mate but we need to call it out because it does affect us in the long run.
It's bullshit favoritism to the red tops and it needs to stop.
If I was a Bournemouth fan I'd be livid how that game was officiated.

Yep, officials trying their best to keep the Rags relevant, as if they fall to mid-table obscurity, the Premier League's worldwide brand is tarnished.
They fell into obscurity years ago. Nobody cares about United anymore. Liverpool, yes, but not United. They aren’t relevant and haven’t been for some time. I think it was a game this season where they were the first club where a game should’ve been broadcast, but nobody bought the rights to it. Something like that. Talksport came to the rescue.

The mere fact that there is debate over whether the foul continued inside the box and whether the initial contact was on the line obviously indicates that the ref did not make a clear and obvious error and Bournmouth should have had a pen.
So VAR confirm its a foul, what I dont understand is that if it wasnt a penalty then surely it was denying a goal scoring opportunity and a yellow/red card ......but as far as i could see no punishment to the player for the foul, can anyone explain why ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.