Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

They fell into obscurity years ago. Nobody cares about United anymore. Liverpool, yes, but not United. They aren’t relevant and haven’t been for some time. I think it was a game this season where they were the first club where a game should’ve been broadcast, but nobody bought the rights to it. Something like that. Talksport came to the rescue.

The media keep them relevant. They hype them up at every single opportunity. Even if they were getting beaten in every game they'd big up their players, their crowd, their manager, anything. They just put them at the top of the headlines no matter what. At the same time they downplay our achievements and the 115 charges bollocks is manna from heaven for them.

The media keep them relevant. They hype them up at every single opportunity. Even if they were getting beaten in every game they'd big up their players, their crowd, their manager, anything. They just put them at the top of the headlines no matter what. At the same time they downplay our achievements and the 115 charges bollocks is manna from heaven for them.
All I hear from the media is ten hag getting sacked and Southgate coming in. That’s comedy, not relevance.

The only sickening thing I hear about them now, not that I pay much attention, mind, is scruffy Jim being their saviour. That thoroughly fucks me off, but the counter is ago they’re recruiting.

They’re nothing.

Having looked at it a few times I think VAR has to overturn it and they made the right decision.

Initial contact looks to be outside the box.

Fouls continuing into the box according to Law 12 have to be holding offences. He’s not held him, just impeded him so first contact is what matters for this type of foul.

Clear and obvious isn’t relevant here. It’s a line decision, has to be either inside or outside. Like offside it’s not considered subjective but binary. Tricky but looks more out than in so it’s pretty much the only decision he can come to.

The VAR official has just followed a simple process there and I can see why that’s the decision he had to make.

Having looked at it a few times I think VAR has to overturn it and they made the right decision.

Initial contact looks to be outside the box.

Fouls continuing into the box according to Law 12 have to be holding offences. He’s not held him, just impeded him so first contact is what matters for this type of foul.

Clear and obvious isn’t relevant here. It’s a line decision, has to be either inside or outside. Like offside it’s not considered subjective but binary. Tricky but looks more out than in so it’s pretty much the only decision he can come to.

The VAR official has just followed a simple process there and I can see why that’s the decision he had to make.
If it was for one of the red shirt teams it would of been a penalty…no argument

Having seen other angles I’m still not 100% sure.
From the side view it looks outside, just.
But from the angle behind the goal it looks like it continues maybe just enough to be on the line, maybe over it.
So without any definitive angles, then the penalty should stand by their own ruling ‘clear and obvious’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.