Premier League Games 13/14/15 April '24

He 100% good enough to be starting for us, I’m a Grealish fan but Grealish can’t do anything Palmer can’t do and Palmer is clearly a much greater goal threat
Same goes for Doku, Palmers football brain is light years above Dokus

It just frustrates me we paid that money for Nunes when Palmer was in our hands

Yes yes I know he made the choice to go

You reckon we should put a 150 bid in for him? Oh do you think he would come back?

He was well on his way to staking a claim with his goals in the charity shield and super cup, but then we signed Doku and he saw his arse. Which is especially painful as Doku has played almost exclusively on the left anyway.
Doku had already signed. It was the arrival of Nunes that precipitated both Palmer and McAtee leaving. We brought Nunes to play midfield, Phillips was staying to play midfield, and that meant Doku, Foden, and Bernardo were also in line to play on the flank. Injuries, form, and ability changed matters after they'd gone, with Doku moving more to the left when Grealish became unavailable.

Sly should have given the guest pundit gig to Maureen instead.

Ex Managers insight >> Washed out players insight.

He can say he didn't want to leave as much as he wants, nobody forced him to go. He was told to stay or go and he chose to go. He chose to leave the best club in the world, where he'd been since he was a kid, because he didn't want to sit on the bench and didn't back himself to earn his place.

Had he stayed, who knows? He may have struggled for game time again. Or maybe he would have had a similar breakthrough, but this time for a side chasing a second treble in a row instead of a side hoping to finish in the top half.
unknown but thats what he might look back on when retires and counts money loads of it but medals ?

He 100% good enough to be starting for us, I’m a Grealish fan but Grealish can’t do anything Palmer can’t do and Palmer is clearly a much greater goal threat
Same goes for Doku, Palmers football brain is light years above Dokus

It just frustrates me we paid that money for Nunes when Palmer was in our hands

Yes yes I know he made the choice to go
I rate him going forward but imo he’s very lazy defensively.
He is for Chelsea, that’s not to say he couldn’t do it but he certainly does the bare minimum defensively right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.