Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

it was great to have my hopes high while it lasted lol :D They will probably score a few more now.

Their fans make our match day forum look like a city love in when we aren’t 3 up after 10 minutes. The vitriol towards players like origi when they went one down is shameful. Best fans in the world my ass.

They are at the level where they won't drop many points against the odd team they used to in the past. The defence is pretty solid and the front three are going to score at least one in every game. I know they have had the odd injury but to really effect them it needs to be VVD and maybe Mane for an extended period. Unfortunately I don't see them dropping many points so we will have to match last seasons efforts to keep pace.

Just watched Liverpool not against City for the first time in years. That 1st half was just described as hugely entertaining by some balloon on comms. It was 45 minutes of predictable football spiced up with two good shots and a goalkeeping howler. Liverpool did not once really try to get behind Newcastle and just fired crosses at the penalty spot. I don't see what all the fuss is about. They press the ball well most of the time but their play is unimaginative. Individually, their players are clearly not as good as ours. They are big though.

They are at the level where they won't drop many points against the odd team they used to in the past. The defence is pretty solid and the front three are going to score at least one in every game. I know they have had the odd injury but to really effect them it needs to be VVD and maybe Mane for an extended period. Unfortunately I don't see them dropping many points so we will have to match last seasons efforts to keep pace.
We are already 2 points down,var doesn't have to give them anything just keep taking away from us

Edit,sorry quoted the wrong person

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.