Premier League Games 14/15/16 Sept

Just watched Liverpool not against City for the first time in years. That 1st half was just described as hugely entertaining by some balloon on comms. It was 45 minutes of predictable football spiced up with two good shots and a goalkeeping howler. Liverpool did not once really try to get behind Newcastle and just fired crosses at the penalty spot. I don't see what all the fuss is about. They press the ball well most of the time but their play is unimaginative. Individually, their players are clearly not as good as ours. They are big though.

Problem is while its shite and Fat-Sam on speed, its winning them games. While applaud teams fighting like lions against us I wish theyd do the same against these twats

Wouldn't work ourselves up about fixtures like this. They will piss it. There are 18 teams who the cnuts will clean up against, certainly at home. Same for us.

It's going to the wire again.

Reactions: mat
Individually, their players are clearly not as good as ours.

Wow thats a big shout, defensively, with the exception of Laporte, I'd probably go for theirs over ours, Walker might get in. Midfield no contest, us all the way, but Salah and Mane are as effective as Raz and Sane. Aguero over Firminio though.

The dippers are a very strong first XI, where we are stronger is squad depth

Fabinho keeps flying in to challenges then remonstrating at the ref for not winning them and not getting a foul for it.

Absolute ****.

Scouse goalie went for the ball knees first, is being a dirty bastard ingrained into these players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.