Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Correct. Although it'll be funny to see Arsenal lose out on their fourth place holy grail sometimes, perhaps next season both can miss out.

West Ham just blew their chance of top 4. The best hope of seeing both missing out next season is if spurs maintain the standard they've set and your lot and Chelsea SERIOUSLY improve.

Well that ending alone (nailed on pen not given, then dodgy last kick one given), is extremely dodgy in my view.

People think "bent" PL fixed to suit agenda's, but completely forget "bent" betting in the far east.

If the ref was bent would he not just have given the first one and not the second? Seems a bit far fetched. Moss is just a shite ref like most of them.

Interesting that what Vardy did, is the same as what David Luiz did v City & some of the unbiased panel saw that as a pen.
Vardy's was a hell of a lot less convincing though, it was a shocking dive. Luiz at least managed to fall over in the right sort of way, Vardy launched himself like he had rockets in his boots

psUnc.gif

Liverpool are creeping up on the rails. They are 5 behind United now with a game in hand.

Leicester have an on the beach Swansea next week at home. I think if Spurs don't win tomorrow, that will almost certainly be it.

Of their last three games, Chelsea and Everton don't look like they give a shit. Those games are not as hard as everyone is making out. Pellegrini reckoned 75 would win it. I think it will probably a be around 77/78 and leicester are now 4 maybe 5 points from the title for me.

Chelsea definitely won't if spurs are in with a shout.

Everton might surprise you, they are a bunch of begrudgers.

Vardy's was a hell of a lot less convincing though, it was a shocking dive. Luiz at least managed to fall over in the right sort of way, Vardy launched himself like he had rockets in his boots

It was a bit Micah Richards. But the two things were the same ie stuck a leg out sideways to initiate contact. According to some at BT Sport, that's a pen.

West Ham just blew their chance of top 4. The best hope of seeing both missing out next season is if spurs maintain the standard they've set and your lot and Chelsea SERIOUSLY improve.

Liverpool are on the upward curve. 16 points out of the last 21. With a few good signings they will certainly be better again next season. Klopp might be ridiculed but he has form for doing well and given time it is likely he will do well again. Whether that is enough to win titles I dont know but they will be pushing for top 4 again soon in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.