Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Liverpool are on the upward curve. 16 points out of the last 21. With a few good signings they will certainly be better again next season. Klopp might be ridiculed but he has form for doing well and given time it is likely he will do well again. Whether that is enough to win titles I dint know but they will be pushing for top 4 again soon in my opinion.

They won't be able to attract the proven quality they need to seriously challenge and their scouting system is fairly poor limiting their chances of signing gems. Plus they've a lot of dead wood to offload. I think 4th is the absolute highest they'll get next season.

They won't be able to attract the proven quality they need to seriously challenge and their scouting system is fairly poor limiting their chances of signing gems. Plus they've a lot of dead wood to offload. I think 4th is the absolute highest they'll get next season.

Maybe but it will be better than this one I think. Chelsea have too much to do for me to get back into top 4 straight away. Their decline has been shocking and Terry is off. I think it will be interesting next year. we have a new manager, Chelsea have a new manager, United will probably have a new manager.

If the ref was bent would he not just have given the first one and not the second? Seems a bit far fetched. Moss is just a shite ref like most of them.
Not if the big prize money was on a draw, don't give the first makes longer odds of a draw with less time to go, give one that late nails the draw with no chance of a response.

I know he's shit (Moss), but that penalty was a complete joke of a decision (as was the one not given on Huth), it all just looks very dodgy.

Henry Winter of the times has some strong words lol!

''Moss (King Power 2016) goes into the top 3 worst refereeing displays I've covered along with Collina (Goodison 2005) & Ovrebo (Bridge 2009).''

2:34 p.m. - 17 April 2016

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.