Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Anyone else have absolutely zero interest in these lower half prem games when there’s no crowd?

I obviously get well into it supporting City and can with the top 6, especially wanting the red shite to lose but I’ve let the mrs switch the channel, which says something!
My wife has nodded off, lovely and peaceful in my house.

Wembley ;-) but we usually need penalties.
well, yeah, in normal time.

You can tell the media preference though they're always quick to mention our awful record at Anfield, but they don't equally point to Liverpool's fairly woeful record at our place. Since we last beat them at Anfield we have only lost 3 league games to them at the Etihad, and that includes the Keegan, Pearce, Sven and Hughes eras, so it's much more of a benefit to them to play us behind closed doors. Yes, they have the odd cup win in there too at our place, but given the CL one was because we gave up after we were repeatedly screwed over, I don't put much stock in it. Really the only time they've beaten us at home in the last 10 odd years is the 4-1 moronic Mangala show in Pellegrini's last season when the team had already started fracturing and they were on the Klopp bounce.

Etihad: P16 W7 D6 L3
Anfield: P17 W0 D5 L12

Saying that, we're only one of 2 PL teams to win at home so far under this farcical restart and that's just cos it was Arsenal.

on an unrelated note, but not digging up an old thread, farcical 5 minute VAR decision making process in Portugal ruling out a goal for offside which could have been decided in 30 seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.