Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Just looking at the results so far for the top two divisions since the restart, 19 matches -

Away wins = 9
Draws = 7
Home wins = 3

Just looking at the results so far for the top two divisions since the restart, 19 matches -

Away wins = 9
Draws = 7
Home wins = 3
The figures early in the restart were similar in Germany. Not seen how Spain as gone on.

Wonder if it's a crowd thing with the players or officials?

Watched about 20 mins of Leicester and Watford last light. Dire and boring, no disrespect to those 2 clubs but football without the crowd is just so sterile
The crowd stop the game's tempo dipping - by turning up the volume if a player dwells on the ball too long for example.
I bet all the teams could play two games behind closed doors but still wouldn't be fully match fit to play in front of a crowd.

Not a bad start - now level with the rags with them just above on goal difference which is hardly surprising with all their penalties!

I liked the prematch interview
Reporter: Nuno what aspect of the game did you focus on in the break from football?
Nuno : I wasn’t thinking about football I was keeping my family safe
Listened to his whole pre-match interview and the fella grew on me even more. Seems like a good man and certainly knows how to play footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.