Premier League Games 18/19 Feb '23

The bbc is full gush mode about the wonderful reds and ETH a genius but forgetting how much PiGMOL have loaded the dice.Not a single booking for them lot but two for Leicester. Red cards not given etc.
the offside looked extremely dubious, almost like they went for the most plausible which in fairness looked close but again seemed a rather quick decision. This rumoured operation level up or give the reds a leg up seems in full swing. I guess the clubs who hounded us are happy to once again play stooges to the Trafford gang. Cunts
Think we should run with that on here.."operation level up"
I like it ...get it trending

We are nowhere near as good as our 2012 2014 2018 2019 and 2022 title winning teams… but we’re nowhere near as bad as we were in Pellegrini’s final two seasons, especially his final one.

We are pretty much at an average of our best and worst in the last ten years at the moment.

In six previous seasons under Pep we’ve finished on:
93… points

Under Pep we’ve had three cracking seasons where we won the league and three below par seasons (including one where we still won the league and got to our first ever CL final).

But it has to be said it’s very inconsistent!

This season we are on course for an 82 point season which wouldn’t even be our worst under Pep and is 16 points better off than our final season under Pellegrini where we got 66 points and only won 19 games.

The season Mancini got sacked we finished on 78 points
I meant we're at a low in terms of struggling for form and results in a lot of games.

Is it just me or does the line get closer to the darker shade of pitch on the far side than it is on the near side? Like it’s diagonal to favour a certain outcome…

View attachment 69711
If anything it deviates towards the leicester player.

Follow the green line from rashfords foot to the dotted line and the area to the line cut in the grass gets smaller.

If VAR are going off just one image and that is it then that is absolute bollocks.

Agreed. It's marginal. At best it looks level, which at one time would have been onside or giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacker would be onside.

However, putting the misunderstood perspective debate to one side, the real problem for me is the line intersecting the defender's shoulder. It's position is not precise and is easily manipulated, along with the choice of frame (when the ball was "played") , to give any answer one likes, either onside or off side.
Agreed with you both. Automated offsides need to be in asap

Is it just me or does the line get closer to the darker shade of pitch on the far side than it is on the near side? Like it’s diagonal to favour a certain outcome…

View attachment 69711

The VAR line clearly bends towards the Leicester player, than runs straight once inline to play Rashford on the line than goes straight

20230219_161106.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.