Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Not sure you are going to be able to change the mind of an inebriated man, giddy after our win and who also knows at least as much as, if not more than the referees in the Premier League.

Good luck on your quest though!
I'm definitely not that inebriated that I'm certain I know as much about the RULES of the game of football as any referee. :-) have a think.

I think today summed up why Neville was a total failure as a manager & coach. Spent all game questioning Wreck it’s tactics, insisting Rashford should be on. They then bring him in, Neville says something like “60 minutes too late”.

Well, after Rashford came on the rags were torn to pieces. Somehow escaped with a draw after some poor decision making from Leicester and officials. But the fair result would have been 0-2 in the last 30 minutes.

The poor lad is shit, always has been. Somehow thanks to some good fortune, marketing/management & United privilege he’s been elevated to a level he just hasn’t the ability to sustain. He’s a mid level championship player at absolute best. I dare say there’s quicker and more instinctive strikers is the semi pro game.

I think today summed up why Neville was a total failure as a manager & coach. Spent all game questioning Wreck it’s tactics, insisting Rashford should be on. They then bring him in, Neville says something like “60 minutes too late”.

Well, after Rashford came on the rags were torn to pieces. Somehow escaped with a draw after some poor decision making from Leicester and officials. But the fair result would have been 0-2 in the last 30 minutes.

The poor lad is shit, always has been. Somehow thanks to some good fortune, marketing/management & United privilege he’s been elevated to a level he just hasn’t the ability to sustain. He’s a mid level championship player at absolute best. I dare say there’s quicker and more instinctive strikers is the semi pro game.
Love this post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.