Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

I'm talking about a particular thrashing they gave us at Maine Road pal. I think it was 5-0 or 5-1. Mid 90s i think. My memory ain't what it was either.
I’m thinking of a Henry and Pires masterclass. They annihilated us. Most of the stadium just applauded them and went home. I have the etihad in my memory but that means nothing at this point!

Wilder was a stupid appointment.
They sacked him and then brought him back.
In what world did they think that was a good idea.

Wilder is just another in a long line of second rate managers who moan about not getting respect, when in fact they are just trotting out the same old cliches and stealing a living. surely clubs would be better off trying younger coaches instead of these dinosaurs
burnley like this post.i think vinny will end up a decent coach but hes not doing great

Arsenal have had it relatively easy for a few weeks now. They've played well but no team has really tested them since they beat Liverpool.

Be interesting to see how they cope without the ball at our place, we've got Kev back now, no way our strongest midfield lets them run riot.
They beat liverpool though, and have annihilated every league opposition since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.