Premier League Games 20/21/22/April

Now don’t be getting like certain fans of other clubs we are better than that,they are all in the premier league on merit or were in Huddersfield’s instance,but I do understand where your coming from..

I'm not advocating that at all I am just saying if you allow small teams like Burnley in the premier league this is the sort of games you are going to get.

I'm not advocating that at all I am just saying if you allow small teams like Burnley in the premier league this is the sort of games you are going to get.
no dont agree Bournmouth is not like that , in the 80s Luton played great football

All fine and well calling them "small", but they've played at Turf Moor since 1883 (I think it was updated a couple of times), all teams should be allowed if they get there on merit, its not that long ago we weren't good enough.

All fine and well calling them "small", but they've played at Turf Moor since 1883 (I think it was updated a couple of times), all teams should be allowed if they get their on merit, its not that long ago we weren't good enough.

Hey again I'm not denigrating Burnley or mocking them as a small club, far from it before everyone starts jumping on my case. I was answering a post that said they and Dyche were anti football. My point was and is, if a team that can't compete financially at the top level then they do what they have to to survive. That will be defending in depth, relying on set pieces and being a bit physical. It is what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.