Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

By the way, let's have it right. United are now eleven points behind Arsenal. Eleven. With no possibility of catching up in head-to-heads, because that's done and dusted. They have no games in hand, on the contrary.
Arsenal have given themselves a good chance of lifting that trophy. We're still very much in it.

United are not going to be winning any PL title this year. That is a good thing to savour. Neither are Liverpool. That is another good thing to savour.
Suck it up, rags. Suck it up, dippers.

Yep and if we can’t win it out the others arsenal with a couple of our players and peps apprentice I don’t mind but I want to win the champs league

I'm getting nervous about the "three-peat" and thats the only thing. If we dont do it Im ok with that because its not lfc.

If Arsenal deserve it they deserve it. But we're (Hopefully now) going to give them the title chase of their lives, and that ruined liverpool. Hi stakes for the arse

I'm done for the evening, bored of reading the same drivel. I'm saddened that so many fans are bottling it with so much of the season still left to play.

The facts are that they're a win and a draw ahead. With over 50 points to play for, plus the distractions for both sides of the FA Cup and European competition, that's nothing. The game in hand means nothing until they win.

We're taking about a team that has no experience in fighting for the title, that dropped 6 out of 9 points ta the end of last season when they were chasing a top 4 place, that has a relatively small squad that could be affected by even just one injury to a key player, and that we still have to play twice which would put us a point in front, all else being equal. Long, long way to go. Keep the faith.
Exactly, however on your point about having no experience in title races - it didn’t stop us in 2012.

I'm getting nervous about the "three-peat" and thats the only thing. If we dont do it Im ok with that because its not lfc.

If Arsenal deserve it they deserve it. But we're (Hopefully now) going to give them the title chase of their lives, and that ruined liverpool. Hi stakes for the arse
I posted earlier I think we will win it. However if I am wrong let's at least try and beat them home and away and see how they react.

Exactly, however on your point about having no experience in title races - it didn’t stop us in 2012.

Touché.
At least we had more recent experience of being title winners than Tottenham Hotspur!!

And talking about “recent” title winners. A point of fact that I suspect a lot of people aren't aware of (not many people know that): Sunderland have been champions more recently than Newcastle United. They last won it in 1927. Soon be celebrating the centenary…

By the way, let's have it right. United are now eleven points behind Arsenal. Eleven. With no possibility of catching up in head-to-heads, because that's done and dusted. They have no games in hand, on the contrary.
Arsenal have given themselves a good chance of lifting that trophy. We're still very much in it.

United are not going to be winning any PL title this year. That is a good thing to savour. Neither are Liverpool. That is another good thing to savour.
Suck it up, rags. Suck it up, dippers.

I don't give a shit who wins the title if Manchester city don't ? all I ask is for a fair fight and Manchester city to be treated like the others from the officials ? sadly again, today we have seen the officials give Arsenal a goal by VAR that never in a million years we get that goal, also the Mahrez goals would have been given to the so-called elite teams under the so-called new rule of giving the advantage to the forward

BTW, did you lot know that Southampton, Brentford and VAR are in the title race? Watching the Manchester is Red "Utd Stand" YT channel since the We Cheated City Bus Parade makes me worry that this might be the case.
Which is why Pep always says that anything we ever got we got for ourselves . Momentum favours the brave and Asenal have it right now . It compensates, indeed may even hide any conspiracy narrative or favour towards them. We must go forward from here and do it ourselves, have the fire within to succeed and not be beholden to anyone.

If it makes you feel any better, we also got robbed at old toilet too. RAV said Martinelli's opening goal that they ruled out should of stood. It's a different game if we have the lead....and an extra goal.
True. They have been given a helping hand to get them back on track this year. No doubt. The Prem league have had enough of them being outside the top 4. I remember watching that game and shaking my head at the time.

I think we’ll give arsenal a hell of a run for their money, but if they win it they deserve it. So far they’ve beaten chelsea twice, spurs twice, united once and were robbed in the other game against them, liverpool once. That’s a pretty decent record.

Edit -these last 2 wins were huge, a 12 point gap between us and fourth means IF Arsenal do run away with it we have a huge amount of breathing space to focus on winning the CL

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.