Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Really really shite weekend of cunty decisions not going for us.
I really despise the dippers. A different hate to the rags - the rag hate is tattooed on my brain but this dipper hate is not just for the team but for every single supporter of the spittle inducing cheating murdering cuntflaps.

Dippers been very fortunate today, you can certainly get at their defence, but offensively they are very good.
yup

they will challenge us all the way.

They were winning 2-1 before the penalty....on top in the first half but what is a very clear theme in the scousers game is that if you can see out the first 30 mins or so against them, they start to run out of steam a little and Palace started to get back into the game

However, this was their hardest game of their next few unfortunately. I can see them winning nearly all of their games before they play us which means we have to be near perfect to not give them any encouragement....

And we play palace in mid march just before the derby......they will cause us problems as well

NBC very happy with the result -Title race is alive, viewers will continue watching. There was real danger of losing big money with title race appearing to be over so soon.

Remember Pep’s comments that “everything we have won we have won ourselves. Nobody helps us.”

This is what he means. We have dominated during an era where there are clear and organised attempts to ensure we don’t dominate. That’s how good we are.
Sadly it will be the reason pep walks too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.