Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

It was a foul so why wasnt it a free kick ? I dont understand
At the time, no incident had occurred in the referee's mind. It was VAR that thought there might have been the possibility of a foul and penalty.
Because of this they had to review, they decided no pen, apparently, if it was a penalty, the game would revert to the incident, but can't if it was only a foul.
giphy.gif

Not that I usually bother with Arsenals results ,but the tantrum from Davies ,gives me great joy, even on a disappointing weekend, knowing the way their results are going.It gives some insight into what it must be like for all the other City hater's,such a seething mass of constant turmoil and angst is their norm.

Its the hope that will kill them , theyve got the lead down to single figures and SpitCarragher will be rousing the troops , his commentaries on Dippers games are worse than LFCTV ,i bet he sits there with his Dippers hat & scarf and 97 tatooed on his bellend.
Agreed and for any lurking piss flappers we’ve actually moved 5pts away from them in the last five league games.

Thats it, the question is why dont they?
Ive not long finished reading "peps city" and its mentioned in there that against certain teams city expect to have the ball in play for longer than others, how is that a level playing field?
Start and stop the clock and theres none of that nonsense, be interesting to know why they dont as I cant think of one good reason not too
As usual it's for the TV. So they can plan for when the game kicks off. When they can put half time adverts on and when it will finish. Give or take a couple of minutes. Ready for the next 'show'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.