Premier League Games 21/22/23 January '22

Klopp isn't fit to lace Pep's shoes.
Where would he be without all the "favours" his club receive?

The application of stoppage time annoys me too. I think the system used in rugby is fairest and transparent. Take time keeping away from the referee and display a clock, which stops when appropriate. . When the clock reaches 90 minutes play continues until the ball next goes out of play.
Thats it, the question is why dont they?
Ive not long finished reading "peps city" and its mentioned in there that against certain teams city expect to have the ball in play for longer than others, how is that a level playing field?
Start and stop the clock and theres none of that nonsense, be interesting to know why they dont as I cant think of one good reason not too

If we lose 4 games we deserve not to win the title.

If we're manipulated to 'lose' them that's a different matter.
That's the truth.

We have only lost 2 games out of 23 in the season so far.

Only 15 games left, highly unlikely we are going to lose 4 of those games on the run in. Having Lost just 2 all Season.

Scousers win still be 6 points behind no matter what happens, and still have us to play.

I still think we will win the League by 10 points.

No one can hear the conversations between the VAR official and the referee. Why not ?

Very good point. You hear it all in the rugby, TMO and ref going through the decisions, and it’s very interesting too.

The only reason I can think it’s not done in football is they must want to hide the reason for some of the decisions given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.