Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

24 shots to 9 yet they win again despite conceding so many chances. Annoying how many chances teams seem to miss v them and then score with a first shot v us.
Appalling biased officiating yet again for them, at least 5 nailed on yellows avoided inc twice kicking the ball away and asking for a red card.

I avoided the game today. I didn't expect Everton to do anything. But I avoided it more so because Ratboy was commentating on it.

It's fucking atrocious that Sky have Spitty at every Dipper game and Ratboy at every Rag game...It has to be neutrals doing it.

Seriously getting pissed off with it all now TV wise, Camel Gob and Toe Licker on TNT also.

Just thought to myself today I'm knocking it all on the head, I'll watch City at games at The Etihad and watch City away on the TV, Other than that I'll be avoided football on the TV because their all cunts.

City haven’t exactly been pulling up trees. The scum have had a favourable run aswell. Did expect Everton to try abit harder but looks like charges did nothing to the players.

Yes we've thrown some daft points away. I thought Everton tried hard but they lack quality and had no luck. The wonder goal after a few minutes knocked the stuffing out of them and the crowd, the penalty killed them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.