Premier League Games 25/26/27 November '23

By today's standards probably.

However Martial was already on the way down as he made sure he caught his foot on Youngs.
Ironically Young used to do exactly the same in a rag shirt.
The wanker.
Didn’t Young once Karate kick Sergio in the box in an Etihad derby and get away with it?

I avoided the game today. I didn't expect Everton to do anything. But I avoided it more so because Ratboy was commentating on it.

It's fucking atrocious that Sky have Spitty at every Dipper game and Ratboy at every Rag game...It has to be neutrals doing it.

Seriously getting pissed off with it all now TV wise, Camel Gob and Toe Licker on TNT also.

Just thought to myself today I'm knocking it all on the head, I'll watch City at games at The Etihad and watch City away on the TV, Other than that I'll be avoided football on the TV because their all cunts.
That’s the beauty of IPTV, you don’t have to listen to them and have a choice, even if not English.

Sacked Sky/BT off many years ago, not because of the cost, but because I refused to give those red top sycophants my hard earned money and feel much better for it.

I avoided the game today. I didn't expect Everton to do anything. But I avoided it more so because Ratboy was commentating on it.

It's fucking atrocious that Sky have Spitty at every Dipper game and Ratboy at every Rag game...It has to be neutrals doing it.

Seriously getting pissed off with it all now TV wise, Camel Gob and Toe Licker on TNT also.

Just thought to myself today I'm knocking it all on the head, I'll watch City at games at The Etihad and watch City away on the TV, Other than that I'll be avoided football on the TV because their all cunts.

I’ve been doing that for years. I only watch City. Other games are either boring or make me angry. I can’t really say I’m a football fan these days, prefer rugby. I just support City but have no interest in any other football. Mostly because of how angry Sky, the media, social media and the bbc make me with their constant rag/scouse sycophancy and the lies about City that no-one at the club ever seems to have the inclination to call out. We should be taking these rag & scouse filth apart even if it’s just using gobshite mouthpieces to make up lies, same as they do to us.

Fucks me off we never fight back. After all we’ve won, and how good we are, we should be more arrogant and vocal than anyone. Yet the rag shits continue to get an easy ride, and despite their past behaviour of murdering and vandalism the scousers never get criticised.

So rednev sings the praises of the debutant 18 year old who had a good game, but gives motm to Garnacho who did the goal and fuck all else afterwards yea ok .
It's always the same ..... 18 years old, Man United player.... World at his feet and future star status guaranteed.

Garnacho is an overrated player as well, the goal was nothing special and he does sod all for Argentina. You're also right that he did nothing at all for the rest of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.